[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBoss AS 7 - Call Glassfish WS - None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 9 03:40:38 EST 2011

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS 7 - Call Glassfish WS - None of the policy alternatives can be satisfied"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635669#635669

The error message basically tells that the server contract is requesting the client to use some policies, however the client is not able to satisfy all needs. In particular, here the server seems to be enforcing the use of WS-At which Apache CXF does not implement.
You might want to try having your client consume a modified wsdl contract not having the WS-AT requirements and see if the server is still able to accept the requests.

Btw, JBoss actually has support for WS-At afaik, but that's provided by the JBoss XTS project. We should probably understand if/how we can add ws-policy support for WS-AT in the JBossWS-CXF integration.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]