[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to deploy custom WorkItemHandler to JBPM server?

Ramanan Pathmaraj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 10 01:02:45 EST 2011

Ramanan Pathmaraj [http://community.jboss.org/people/ramanan.pathmaraj] created the discussion

"Re: How to deploy custom WorkItemHandler to JBPM server?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635851#635851

Thanks for this post.

I copied my workitemhandler jar to JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jbpm-gwt-console-server.war\WEB-INF\lib & JBOSS_HOME\server\default\lib and restarted the jboss server. But when i hit the process definations url from jbpm-console process ( http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definitions http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definitions)  ClassNotFoundException is thrown.

Please help me to find the solution. Thanks in advance.