[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Support policy for JBoss AS 7

Johan Roch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 10 05:31:22 EST 2011

Johan Roch [http://community.jboss.org/people/jroch2] created the discussion

"Support policy for JBoss AS 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635895#635895

Hi,

The company I work for plans to migrate their applications from JBoss AS 4.2.2GA to the latest version of JBoss which is offers full support.
Based on this page( https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/jboss_notes/ https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/jboss_notes/#Life_cycle_dates), they came to the (wrong?) conclusion that the latest supported version is JBoss 5. To me it looks quite obvious that JBoss 7 is supported since it is in its final version. But the page above is confusing, and most probably deprecated.

Could you please confirm this ?

Thx,
Johan.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]