[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Persisting Human Task, letting user to complete after server restart.

Sridhar J do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 10 07:28:04 EST 2011

Sridhar J [http://community.jboss.org/people/sridhar532] created the discussion

"Re: Persisting Human Task, letting user to complete after server restart."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/635913#635913

I found the solution. After Restarting the Human Task Server we need to load the Session that created the Task and use below code to register the handler once again with the Session and Connect it before performin the Complete Operation

CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler wsHumanTaskHandler=*new* CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler(ksession); ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Human Task",wsHumanTaskHandler);wsHumanTaskHandler.connect();