[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Calling matchManagedConnections and getInvalidConnections

Petr Juza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 11 02:39:36 EST 2011

Petr Juza [http://community.jboss.org/people/pjuza] created the discussion

"Re: Calling matchManagedConnections and getInvalidConnections"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636069#636069

I generated RA skeleton with code generator (like follows) and I would expect that everything was corretly generated:

marti-pc:codegenerator pjuza$ sh ./codegenerator.sh
Profile version (1.6/1.5/1.0) [1.6]: 1.5
Type (O/Outbound/I/Inbound/B/Bidirectional) [O]:
Package name: com.cleverlance.smartclient.ra.httpclient
Transaction support (N/NoTransaction/L/LocalTransaction/X/XATransaction) [N]:
Support reauthentication (Y/Yes/N/No) [N]:
Include a ResourceAdapter (Y/Yes/N/No) [Y]:
Resource adapter class name [AcmeResourceAdapter]: HttpClientResourceAdapterImpl
Resource adapter config properties [enter to quit]:
    Name:
Managed connection factory class name [AcmeManagedConnectionFactory]: HttpClientResourceAdapterImpl
Managed connection factory config properties [enter to quit]:
    Name:
Use ResourceAdapterAssociation (Y/Yes/N/No) [Y]:
Managed connection class name [AcmeManagedConnection]: HttpClientManagedConnectionImpl
Use CCI (Y/Yes/N/No) [N]:
Connection factory interface class name [AcmeConnectionFactory]: HttpClientRaConnectionFactory
Connection factory implementation class name [AcmeConnectionFactoryImpl]: HttpClientRaConnectionFactoryImpl
Connection interface class name [AcmeConnection]: ManagedClientConnection
Connection implementation class name [AcmeConnectionImpl]: ManagedClientConnectionImpl
Add methods to connection interface (Y/Yes/N/No) [N]:
Additional managed connection factory (Y/Yes/N/No) [N]:
Include an admin object (Y/Yes/N/No) [N]:
Generate a MBean class (Y/Yes/N/No) [Y]:
Build environment [A/Ant/I/Ant+Ivy/M/Maven] [A]: M
Code generated

I have been trying to change settings in ironjacamar.xml but without positive results. I doubt if matching connection is possible for non-datasource connections? And if it's true then it is specific for ironjacamar only or is it general JCA contract?

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]