[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Status of old executions when a the process definition is modified?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 14 13:30:16 EST 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Status of old executions when a the process definition is modified?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636474#636474

In my opinion already started process instance are bound to particular version of process definition so those will not be affected by new version of process definition. The same should apply to classes deployed as part of the same "bar" but I would suggest to confirm that with simple test case.

HTH