[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Running jBPM in Standalone Tomcat 5+

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 16 05:38:57 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Running jBPM in Standalone Tomcat 5+"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636745#636745

Those that you mention are the core libs.
All of them are maven projects, that means that you can easily manage and get the dependency tree for all of them in order to check the dependency requirements.

For the tooling you need to know that most of the tooling is being built using GWT and can be deployed in any container, but it's not up to the jBPM5 project specify all the other containers deployment requirements. Most of the project is built using standard technologies that helps the deployment process.

Imagine the core of jBPM5 as Hibernate, that you can use it everywhere, doesn't make sense to write a document for each container, it will be good if as a community effort we can coordinate a wiki to share our experiencies with different containers.

Cheers