[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: New JBPM5-Module for JBoss 7

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 16 11:23:42 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: New JBPM5-Module for JBoss 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636815#636815

Hi Markus,
The initiative looks great! I've didn't have time to play with it yet, but my initial suggestion will be to play with the latest snapshots instead of the latest stable release. So we can be sure that every customization required to work inside JBoss AS 7 is there for the next release.
Can you try your code/module with the latest snapshots? so we can see if a last minute fix can be included before the next release?
Cheers