[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss portal migration from portal-2.6.5 to GateIn

bharath sadanagiri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 17 01:32:55 EST 2011

bharath sadanagiri [http://community.jboss.org/people/jayabharath] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss portal migration from portal-2.6.5 to GateIn"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636906#636906

Hi Vic,
I approached jboss support people, they provided one migration document. I have attached the document. After going through the PDF, we decided to use the reusable individual portlets from the existing system and do UI designing that is skinning from the scratch. It may take few weeks to complete.
As a first step I started with login-module.
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]