[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Persisting MBean attributes [JBoss 5.1.0]

Radu Rendec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 20 09:50:25 EST 2011

Radu Rendec [http://community.jboss.org/people/radu_rendec] created the discussion

"Persisting MBean attributes [JBoss 5.1.0]"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637367#637367

Hi,

I want to make a service bean persist the attribute values across re-deployment (or application server restarts). I already know this can be achieved by describing the attributes in xml, but I would like to do it through annotations only (rather than having to write a separate xml). Is it possible to do it like this? Perhaps by adding a custom PersistenceManager to the bean?

Thanks,

Radu Rendec