[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Out of Memory Error with ConcurrentReaderHashMap on Jboss 5.1.0

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 21 16:49:27 EST 2011

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: Out of Memory Error with ConcurrentReaderHashMap on Jboss 5.1.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637613#637613

Hi Anil,

Sorry for the delay.  Are you still having this problem?

I'm not really sure about what I'm looking at here; in particular, what is pointing at what?  A Remoting server will try to find an MBeanServer.  Is this dump saying that the MBeanServerImpl points to the BasicMBeanRegistry which points to the ConcurrentReaderHashMap?  In any case, it doesn't seem as if Remoting has a direct pointer to the ConcurrentReaderHashMap, right?

Also, I'm not sure what to make about the presence of the PooledInvoker in the dump.  That's not part of Remoting, and I don't know how it would be related to a Remoting server.

Can you add any information that would help me make sense of the dump?

Thanks,
Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]