[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm console - process definitions load timeout issue

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 22 16:54:18 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"jbpm console - process definitions load timeout issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637816#637816

Hi

I am trying to load the process definitions in Console. The bpmn files are in local file system. 9 out of 10 times, I am not able to see these process definitions in console and  I keep getting time out error as mentioned below:

* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.UpdateHistoryDefinitionsAction'
* Exception: 'class java.io.IOException'
Request timeout |

How do I increase the timeout setting ? or what i m doing wrong ?

Thanks