[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Custom error page when application is down

Kamal Khadka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 22 17:59:08 EST 2011

Kamal Khadka [http://community.jboss.org/people/kamal_khadka] created the discussion

"Custom error page when application is down"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637823#637823

Hello,

I want to have an friendlier custom (404) error page when the application is down. Where in the application should I keep this page. How would JBoss know it's location. Which file to configure in order to make Jboss know to view it when the page is not found.

Sometimes we have to restart our server. If the user are accessing at the moment we want to show them a page that would say something like Maintenance in progress

Thanks a lot for any kind of help.