[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Ironjacamar, IBM JDK and javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 23 14:28:09 EST 2011

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] created the discussion

"Re: Ironjacamar, IBM JDK and javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638016#638016

SecurityActions.setSystemProperty("javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory",
                      "com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLInputFactoryImpl");

Yeah, that doesn't look right - can't remember why I added that - will look at it.

As i worked around this using the Woodstox Stax Impl,

Can you post your changes to the setup, so others can use it for now ?

> Btw. is there a planned release date for 1.0.6Final, as we also would like to see if the usage of the Tuxedo JCA Adapter is now possible and fixed?

1.0.6.Final will probably happen mid-December. The Tuxedo adapter should be usable with 1.0.5.Final / 1.1.0.Alpha3 (standalone/embedded) - let us know otherwise. For AS7 it is being tracked by  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-2075 AS7-2075.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]