[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Serious performance issue 5.1

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 27 07:42:40 EST 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"Re: Serious performance issue 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638521#638521

Hi,

No I am the champion of lazy loading, so KnowledgeBase is built once. After getting drools setup as an Eclipse project I could use JVM Monitor to profile it, turns out it is my custom Work Item that allows the user to write Groovy scripts that does manipulation of the data in the records being processed. I have now added it to the Eclipse projects so will find out why. Having used it before and found it pretty performant, I expect it is how I am using it.

Thx