[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm console - process definitions load timeout issue

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 28 12:35:03 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm console - process definitions load timeout issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638716#638716

We have increased the timeout for loading resources and it will be available in jBPM 5.2. I am not sure why hitting the Refresh button in your case does not work. Anything in the server logs or any JS errors in IE? Does the same happen on Firefox and/or Chrome for you?