[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: [Jbpm5]how to get the image showing the current status of a workflow

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 29 06:21:33 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: [Jbpm5]how to get the image showing the current status of  a workflow"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/638847#638847

Yes, in designer we can represent the process in the drawing canvas as SVG so designer uses apache batik to convert this SVG representation of your process to a png image.
Right now however you have to make the call from designer itself because it uses it's JS API to get to the SVG representation. I'll see what can be done and update this post soon.