[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Source navigation in JBossTools: open-on tld file in place corresponding to particular custom tag from my own custom tag library

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 30 15:18:13 EST 2011

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: Source navigation in JBossTools: open-on tld file in place corresponding to particular custom tag from my own custom tag library"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639192#639192

You can enable JBoss Tools Knowledge Base for your project if you want to have code completion/navigation/... working for your project avoiding adding JSF capabilities. See properties for your project.
If you use your custom TLD then it should work but if want to have support of custom JSP tag files then JBT doesn't support it yet.