[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Problem with Cache Replication.

Sudha Balu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 1 02:55:13 EDT 2011

Sudha Balu [http://community.jboss.org/people/sudhabalu] created the discussion

"Problem with Cache Replication."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629662#629662

Dear All,

         We are using jboss cache version 1.4.1.SP9 in our application. We are having 3 production server's say node1,node2 and node3.  We want to replicate all nodes added in node1 to node2,node3 and vice versa. We have implemented this setup in the production before 3 month. Initially we haven't had any problem in replication at all. But before few days replication process has stopped suddenly. But there was on change in the setup. And also it has been found that the replication is happening for few hours and stopping suddenly. We are unable to sort this issue.Kindly advise.Hereby i have attached my cache configuration also.

Regards,
Sudha B.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]