[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to add Listory logger

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 1 09:28:28 EDT 2011

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"How to add Listory logger"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629688#629688

As many ppl see that jbpm-console have problems with JBPM history logger I would like to ask You all to tell how to add such logger to the application. You have probably used it with your projects.

I'm gonna add it than to my jbpm console and compile. I need it very much and its urgent issue for me so I will be gratefull for help.