[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: What is Jboss WS Native?

Thomas Chang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 4 03:14:45 EDT 2011

Thomas Chang [http://community.jboss.org/people/thomas2008ch] created the discussion

"Re: What is Jboss WS Native?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629981#629981

But I see my colleague have deleted the pakage "jbossws.sar" under /deploy/ and the "jbossws-framework.jar" under /jbossws.deployer. Does this mean enough that his application doesn't use Jboss-WS-Native?

I think my colleague does use a separated classloader for loading his own jars. But seems still use some of the jbossws-native-xxx.jar.

Besdies, we use maven for compiling and deploy. One can include all the non-jbossws jars as dependencies in the WAR. I see there is an advantage to this since the application is independent from Jboss and one can deploy this to othe app-server auch as WebLogic. Right?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]