[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Jboss AS6 unable to call webservices

Matthias Bohnen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 6 08:30:26 EDT 2011

Matthias Bohnen [http://community.jboss.org/people/mbohnen] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss AS6 unable to call webservices"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630363#630363

Have you  checked whether you get the wsdl file? We got pretty much the same error:

 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/jmx-console].[HtmlAdaptor]] Servlet.service() for servlet HtmlAdaptor threw exception: java.lang.InstantiationException: com.ctc.wstx.io.WstxInputLocation
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:340) [:1.6.0_20]

and figured out (using wireshark) that the content length of the initial request to get the wsdl file was 0. It was turning us mad as we got the file using a browser but weren't able to get it programatically ...

Regards
M.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]