[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Jboss Metro Stack calling Microsoft Project Server web services

Lillian Andres do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 6 10:31:06 EDT 2011

Lillian Andres [http://community.jboss.org/people/Adrigan] created the discussion

"Jboss Metro Stack calling Microsoft Project Server web services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630387#630387

Hello,

     I am starting a short project (1 week) to call the PSI - from Microsoft Web Services to pull data from the new Microsoft 2010 Project Server. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee767707.aspx
      I need to pull/push schedule type information from/to the server.  The last time I called a Microsoft Web Service - I had to employ the Metro Stack.  I am told by a fellow engineer that the "chunk" size was the reason my call only worked through the metro stack.  It took much longer to complete the task because of the problems I ran into.
     Here are my questions:
1. Does anyone have any experience calling the *Microsoft Project Server 2010 Web Services (PSI)* and
2. if so would you be willing to share a few tips and or gotchas?
Thanks! :)

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]