[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to Implement Error Event Handler

David C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 7 08:36:34 EDT 2011

David C [http://community.jboss.org/people/process15] created the discussion

"How to Implement Error Event Handler"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630580#630580

Hi

In JBPM5 guide, it mentions that an error node with a property of faultName will look for an exception handler that would handle the error. How exactly do I implement such an exception handler and how do I register that exception handler with jbpm ? The user guide and API is very light on the details with this, any help with be very helpful.