[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to run the examples for the second time?

wiwengweng wen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 8 03:12:52 EDT 2011

wiwengweng wen [http://community.jboss.org/people/wiwengweng] created the discussion

"how to run the examples for the second time?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630712#630712

for the first time, I just run "demo.setup.jboss" and everything worked out fine

if I want to run the demo next time, should I run this command? Or could I just run "start.jboss" and some other command to setup the demo, instead of running the whole "demo.setup.jboss"?? Because I think the demo is already install in my jboss server, and I don't have to run the whole operation and wait such a long time... can someone tell me about this?

thanks and regards
Vincent