[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - wsdl issue(generated in Jboss Developer Studion)

Sudhir Kumar Jha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 8 05:15:33 EDT 2011

Sudhir Kumar Jha [http://community.jboss.org/people/sudhirjha] created the discussion

"wsdl issue(generated in Jboss Developer Studion)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630716#630716

Hello All,

I am developing a web service in jboss development studio,where the generated wsdl will be injected in .NET application,where its shows method as an argument while accessing wsdl file.I am running in jboss server.

But same issue is not found when i developed in netbeans deployed over glassfish server.Everything is fine.

For information, i had just used all the primitive data type in all the web methods.

Kindly let me know what could be cause for above problem.

Regards,
Sudhir Jha,

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]