[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how to run the examples for the second time?

wiwengweng wen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 8 20:54:39 EDT 2011

wiwengweng wen [http://community.jboss.org/people/wiwengweng] created the discussion

"Re: how to run the examples for the second time?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630752#630752

thanks for your attention,Tihomir. :)

I am using jbpm4.4 and get lots of trouble. :0 first of all, I used to deploy the demo successfully in Jboss-5.1 GA, but that's the last time I had ever seccessed...then I deleted the whole jbpm 4.4 and unzip and do all the operation from scratch, but failed. I got the faided message: 404 resource (jbpm/jbpm-4.4/jbpm-console) not available, I think that means the jbpm-console.war file is not deployed properly. how can I check if I am right? and how can I deploy this right? I just want to find out what is the matter with Jboss, and why my jbpm4.4 doesn't work.

then I have no other way to work this out, I just use tomcat instead. tomcat used to block me away from jbpm, but this time it just works out fine!! :-/  I am terribly confused...

best regards
Vincent