[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Difference between org.drools.runtime.process.ProcessInstance and org.drools.runtime.process.WorkflowProcessInstance

Darryl Youngblood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 11 05:27:09 EDT 2011

Darryl Youngblood [http://community.jboss.org/people/d.y.] created the discussion

"Difference between org.drools.runtime.process.ProcessInstance and org.drools.runtime.process.WorkflowProcessInstance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631072#631072

Hey guys,

I wonder what the difference between these two classes is. My guess is that WorkflowProcessInstance is an instance of a process modeled by a bpmn file and ProcessInstance is an instance of a process that contains anything from drools like decision tables or drools rules!?