[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: performance logging in tomcat or mod_jk

Jimy Liu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 11 11:22:25 EDT 2011

Jimy Liu [http://community.jboss.org/people/jimyliu] created the discussion

"Re: performance logging in tomcat or mod_jk"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631185#631185

Yes, configure the mod_jk in debug mode is too heavy and not possible for the live system.   We did try to examine our code to make sure there is no System.exit().

Since there is frequently GC activities before it crash and the heap size looked ok, we did not set this option XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError , either.  But I will set it to see if that helps.

Thanks ,

Jimy

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]