[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - sever message in AS7

lingling788 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 11 12:07:38 EDT 2011

lingling788 [http://community.jboss.org/people/lingling788] created the discussion

"sever message in AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631196#631196

Hey,

I have a JSF app running both on AS 7.0.0.1 & 7.0.0.2, now there is a data issue in Mysql DB,
so on AS 7.0.0.1, it showed a SEVERE msg which could be handled by my ExceptionHandler, this is fine.
but on 7.0.0.2, no SEVERE msg could be found, and the page just directly showed:
An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.

How could this happen? Have I missed any setting?

Any input is greatly appreciated.