[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to dynamically assign actorId in jbpm 5.1?

Kiran Sadasivuni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 12 09:41:49 EDT 2011

Kiran Sadasivuni [http://community.jboss.org/people/alphabetagamma] created the discussion

"How to dynamically assign actorId in jbpm 5.1?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631366#631366

(1) How do I assign actorId to a Human Task in my Spring layer at runtime? What API should I use? and should I have to specify anything in actorId field in my bpmn file?
(2) Is it mandatory that the actorId should be from jbpm tables or can I use my own User related tables?
(3) Can I assign a task to a groupID instead of to a particular UserId? At runtime, any User from this group can work on the task.
(3) Is there any API documentation available for jBPM 5.1 version? If so could you please provide the URL?