[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: EJB-Web Service built with wsconsume will not deploy on JBoss

Steve Cohen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 12 13:52:59 EDT 2011

Steve Cohen [http://community.jboss.org/people/stevecoh4] created the discussion

"Re: EJB-Web Service built with wsconsume will not deploy on JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631419#631419

What I may be missing is a deployment descriptor (META-INF/ejb-jar.xml).  Originally there was NO deployment descriptor being included.  Simply adding one did not help.  However, other documentation indicates that it is optional with ejb 3.0.  And so, simply adding one does not work.  Something is missing from my deployment descriptor, either the added one or the one being pieced together out of my annotations.  What is the minimum I need in a deployment descriptor of either type?  That seems to be the question at hand.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]