[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Using JNDI to connect to Websphere MQ, without hardcoded info

zecas zecas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 12 20:57:09 EDT 2011

zecas zecas [http://community.jboss.org/people/zecas] created the discussion

"Re: Using JNDI to connect to Websphere MQ, without hardcoded info"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631466#631466

Well, I got a way of getting rid of annotation @ResourceAdapter and avoid the use of @AspectDomain.

I added another one that I cannot remember at this time, that references a provider configuration on JBoss. I was hopping to get rid of it by using AOP in JBoss, as it is specific to JBoss and I could inject it there, but had no success in doing it.

I'll post my findings here soon, and in the meanwhile, I'm looking into implementing a bridge between JBoss and MQSeries, but that seems to be another struggle!

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]