[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: NullPointerException when adding a ProcessEventListener

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 14 09:07:18 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: NullPointerException when adding a ProcessEventListener"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631806#631806

I'm not sure to understand the problem, but when I open the class called jBPMExplained I notice that you are attaching a null processEventListener that noone instantiate.
Can you elaborate more on the problem that you are having there? I'm pretty sure that if you instantiate the processEventListener (MyProcessEventListener) it will work without any problem.

I notice that you are trying to create some jBPM5 examples, let us know if you want to helps to build the community training! Cheers
 http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/announcing-jbpm5-community-training/ http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/announcing-jbpm5-community-training/