[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss JMS standalone GUI tool for beginners showing queues and messages

Gaurav Das do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 17 12:59:16 EDT 2011

Gaurav Das [http://community.jboss.org/people/user_gaurav] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss JMS standalone GUI tool for beginners showing queues and messages"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632123#632123

Hi Fred,
Thanks for reply!!

No I am connect the server am using Jboss-4-2-X .
Even I am able to create a queue also.
My server has lots of queues and even those are working and handshaked with other ems server.
This stack trace is the starting one.
I think This has to do with many no Queues being displayed
in Swing front end.

Any help,
Regards,
Gaurav

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]