[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to remove variable from process

Miljenko Norsic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 18 06:39:51 EDT 2011

Miljenko Norsic [http://community.jboss.org/people/mnorsic] created the discussion

"Re: How to remove variable from process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632247#632247

Hi Tihomir,

that makes sense, of course. I don't think we need a separate method for that, it's just that I wanted to know what's the best practice, because I'd like to control variable lifecyle.
For example, Drools has a different logic for that, where I can insert and retract an object from a knowledge session, so I thought can I use this mechanism in a workflow process scenario, for example to trigger some event when a variable is removed from a process instance.

Thanks,
Miljenko