[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to assign a task to the user who created the workflow?

jgiordano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 18 11:01:39 EDT 2011

jgiordano [http://community.jboss.org/people/jgiordano] created the discussion

"Re: How to assign a task to the user who created the workflow?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632332#632332

Thank you for that information. I am rather new at jBPM, so could you clarify a little for me? I have an action with some Java code that captures the user ID in a node just before the task node. How would I use that to specify the assignment of the task? Again, I'm a jBPM newbie, so please be as specific as possible. I really appreciate your help.