[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 - Create dynamic user tasks at runtime

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 18 11:06:33 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 - Create dynamic user tasks at runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632334#632334

Yes you can, that's why you have access to the task compoment as a separate entity.
You will need to create the relationships with the process id if you want to keep track that those tasks where created for a specific process instance or you can keep track of those dynamic tasks using your business entities.

I've created an example where I create dynamic tasks without even using a business process. that probably can  help you out to understand how to implement your situation:
 http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/ad-hoc-human-tasks-for-monitoring-like-systems/ http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/ad-hoc-human-tasks-for-monitoring-like-systems/

Cheers