[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 : Assign Human task to a Group / Role

Aliaksei Kushunin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 18 11:57:10 EDT 2011

Aliaksei Kushunin [http://community.jboss.org/people/a.kushunin] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 : Assign Human task to a Group / Role"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632353#632353

I've downloaded tests, and they realy works fine, but in my environment group tasks list is alway empty.
Today I've found the problem.
I've traced querries to MySql DB, and if I start TasksServer (i.e. Mina) in J2SE environment it makes different calls to DB.
When I start  TasksServer in J2EE environment (EJB 3.1 and JPA 2.0) it's generates 2 extra joins in query:

inner join tasks.OrganizationalEntity user7_ on task0_.actualOwner_id=user7_.id
inner join tasks.OrganizationalEntity user8_ on task0_.createdBy_id=user8_.id

So group task has empty values in actualOwner_id and createdBy_id columns (because it's group task (-: ) and result is always empty.

Any suggestion how to tell hibernate not to add extra joins?