[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Help, JPBM4.3 Timer cannot fire

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 19 09:02:22 EDT 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Help, JPBM4.3 Timer cannot fire"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632510#632510

Please have a look at the following test case:  https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbpm/jbpm4/trunk/test-db/src/test/java/org/jbpm/test/timer/TimerTest.java https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbpm/jbpm4/trunk/test-db/src/test/java/org/jbpm/test/timer/TimerTest.java

At the end there is an example of using timers with event listeners, I just don't know if that was available for 4.3 or was added in 4.4 but I think worth looking at it.

P.S.
Please ignore my previous post, it was submitted to fast.