[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Guvnor deployment package Problem

Leo Tseng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 01:40:50 EDT 2011

Leo Tseng [http://community.jboss.org/people/leovleov] created the discussion

"Guvnor deployment package Problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632648#632648

HI,

I saw the post " http://209.132.182.49/message/586220 Guvnor deployment package" and thied the method both in it.
1. Put the ChangeSet.xml in jbpm-gwt-console-server.war /WEB-INF/classes
2.  tweak the ChangeSet.xml inside the files "jbpm-gwt-core-5.1.0.jar" and "jbpm-gwt-graph-5.1.0.jar".
They do work partly and I got the same problem...

My Process has a human task that contains a form need to be fill. After I build the package (my own created package), it show up on BPM console normally. However when the process goes to human task, it can't not show up the complete form but just partly of it, so I can't get the input data from human.
This Process works fine in defaultPackage...Please help me fix this problem.
Thanks a lot.

My human task form "PlaceOrder.ftl"
<h2>Sample Process Order Task</h2>
<hr>
Model Number: ${modelNumber}
Quantity: ${quantity}
Model Number : <input name="modelNumber" type="text" value="${modelNumber}">
Quantity (1-1000) : <input name="quantity" type="text" value="${quantity}">
  <input value="Complete" type="submit">
  </form>

It shows like
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-632648-17189/wrong.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-632648-17189/450-253/wrong.png
but it should show like
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-632648-17190/right.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-632648-17190/450-255/right.png

Error Message : error.txt

By the way, in my own defined package I can't see the process diagram and initial starting form too. It looks like it can't connect any picture and form.

Please help.
Thanks.