[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Guvnor deployment package Problem

Leo Tseng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 05:09:24 EDT 2011

Leo Tseng [http://community.jboss.org/people/leovleov] created the discussion

"Re: Guvnor deployment package Problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632691#632691

Hi
Thanks for reply.

I add everything to the package in guvnor.
When I add things to defaultPackage, everything works fine.
But when it come to  my own defined package, it can't get connect to any pic, form ...

I mean I can build the package correctly, but the process does not work well in jbpm-console.
I can't see the diagram of process. I can't see correct forms. (All these works well in defaultPackage)

Please help. Thanks.