[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Where can i find the javaee.jar?

hsch hsch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 20 11:08:40 EDT 2011

hsch hsch [http://community.jboss.org/people/hsch] created the discussion

"Where can i find the javaee.jar?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632794#632794

Hi,

i am new at JavaEE and tried this tutorial  http://www.webagesolutions.com/knowledgebase/javakb/jkb005/index.html http://www.webagesolutions.com/knowledgebase/javakb/jkb005/index.html .
Nevertheless i am using the JBoss AS 7. But i have a problem: i cannot find a javaee.jar or j2ee.jar or something else. Can anybody say me where i can find this jar? without that, i get an error ("cannot reolve to a type").

I tried the turoial and added the jars from glassfish, created a jar-file and deployed it in Jboss. But if run the client application, i will get an error and no result!  :(

Please help me.