[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to find the last action party

Zeliang Huang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 05:54:52 EDT 2011

Zeliang Huang [http://community.jboss.org/people/ossa] created the discussion

"How to find the last action party"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/632954#632954

Greetings from Singapore

My question is how find out who was the last action party (user completed the last human task of a particular process instance).

Can I use the org.jbpm.task.service.TaskClient.query method with a customized query? But I don't have the syntax of the query. I had been searching the javadoc for the Human Task package but to no avail. Can someone point me to the correct url? It is not in the Documentation library.

Many thanks
Huang Zeliang