[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: Problems with Spring resource loading in an OSGi bundle

Marius Bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 10:51:00 EDT 2011

Marius Bogoevici [http://community.jboss.org/people/marius.bogoevici] created the discussion

"Re: Problems with Spring resource loading in an OSGi bundle"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633039#633039

Tim,

Let me look into this. The VFSClassPathXmlApplicationContext should work, I believe that for a reason or another it's picking up the wrong classloader, but I'm not sure.

regarding "classpath:spring/*Context.xml" - this is always a tricky resource location spec - usually the best form is "classpath*:spring/*Context.xml" because the former will try to resolve *Context.xml from the first 'spring/' location found on the CP - may or may not be the one you want. So, try this too.

But as I said, I'll try looking into this.

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]