[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Console server not returning processinstances after restart

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 21 12:27:49 EDT 2011

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Re: Console server not returning processinstances after restart"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633072#633072

First of all thank You for answer.

If you look at 6 and 7 I say that after restart I can see the processes in the database... I managed to setup jbpm to use JPA and MySQL. So As I said after I restart jboss I can still see process instances in mysql database but server can't see it when it loads session... Are there other stepps other than changing JPA config to use mysql and make server load processes after restart?