[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Oryx designer and Guvnor - changed bpmn 2 diagrams are not saved. Only the first version.

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 24 16:10:28 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Oryx designer and Guvnor - changed bpmn 2 diagrams are not saved.  Only the first version."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633378#633378

Wow, you just found a nice bug  :)  Can you please raise a jBPM Bug Jira (  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM ) and set the "Designer" in the Component dropdown list..also assign me as the owner and I'll make sure this gets fixes asap.

Thanks for reporting!!