[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Can't deploy projects with eclipse indigo

meissa sakho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 25 10:12:23 EDT 2011

meissa sakho [http://community.jboss.org/people/mbsakho] created the discussion

"Re: Can't deploy projects with eclipse indigo"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633489#633489

Hi all,
I'm facing with the same problem and it's no resolved.
I've installed jboss tools as described in the link below:
 https://www.jboss.org/tools/download/installation/update_3_3.html https://www.jboss.org/tools/download/installation/update_3_3.html
After the installaion, I've successfully created a jbossAS server, started and stopped it.
When I've imported the quickstart projects, I'm having the same problem related by Stefan.

I've not explicitely installed m2e-wtp because I was thinking it's embedded in the jbossTool release. I'm I wrong to think that?

thanks in advance.
Meissa