[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: No publish on save with Eclipse Indigo and JBoss AS Tools

Harald Wellmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 27 13:54:47 EDT 2011

Harald Wellmann [http://community.jboss.org/people/hwellmann.de] created the discussion

"Re: No publish on save with Eclipse Indigo and JBoss AS Tools"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633914#633914

I hardly ever use hot swap, and more often than not, stale saved sessions get in my way when debugging.

So these two points wouldn't bother me. Anyway, when you get round to implementing the "redeploy on save" feature, if you provide a configurable timeout (which may be infinite), then the users can decide on their own how to work with the plugin.

Best regards,
Harald