[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Exception Handling in Main Process

dme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 27 15:19:06 EDT 2011

dme [http://community.jboss.org/people/dme] created the discussion

"Exception Handling in Main Process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633933#633933

Hi,

How do I handle exceptions in the main process. I have a process where I throw an exception (business fault). I have a Signal Event to catch this exception and print a message. However the signal event is never called. I have attached the process file and corresponding code. How can I make this code work, or are exceptions supposed to be handled only in sub-processes?

Thanks.